Magical Thinking

welcome!

“Nobody has the power to make things perfect; but everyone is given countless chances to make things right”

My Introduction


Hello :)

This my first time using a Blogger account so please bear with me.

I'd like to make my blog simple but interesting. If you find it not pleasing or doesn't suit your taste, you are free to leave. We do have the "so called" personal tastes which doesn't match but still you can check out my post if you want :D.

I don't want to leave wrong impression on people, in fact I want to be friendly but I can sense that other people are just insensitive in someways. I can do nothing about it anyway. It's their choice, in short, merely part of their system which I understand.

You may find some typo graphical errors in my post, well, I'm not perfect. I do commit mistakes. You can correct me anytime. I'm not even a great writer, I always have these FAIL moments when writing and my sentence you find most likely amateur. But I do want to write just for fun, just to let out what I'm feeling.

You may find some of my post similar to others, clearly, I don't own them. You can find credits underneath my post simply to acknowledge the ideas and efforts of the authors. I'm posting random things in this blog site. It may be About Me, K-pop, Friends, My like, Quotes and Photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment