Magical Thinking

welcome!

“Nobody has the power to make things perfect; but everyone is given countless chances to make things right”

Our Christmas Party!






Novermber 30, 2010 - My earliest Christmas party.

We'll be having our Christmas party today. It is my earliest Christmas party so far and probably my last Christmas party in the company. I want to make it as memorable as I can.

I had no intentions in making up with my "enemies" though they (persons who are that important) bragging me that Christmas is about giving Love, making up, forgiveness, blah! blah! blah! I'm sorry! But not with me. I don't care about each and everyone of you. I can live my own, I can stand my own, I can't have few friends, few trusted ones; The persons I can always lean on.

It isn't the same without Ate Tere, Oh~well, she make it all. She can do it by herself anyways. This years organizing committee isn't that effective though. Not everyone is used to this kind of organizations. All I can think about is that those who made an effort in giving what they can is always appreciated. I hate to think about the persons who is ever so self centered, just to stand out in the crowd. We'll for me effort denied. I hate GREAT TIME COPYCATS!




Please credit all my works by including: msgirlcho.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment